Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: House for sale? Land?

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: House for sale? Land?

    More money than I know what to do with??? What are you smoking, you sound like you been hanging around Burrhead. You're the one who keeps popping kids out (well not you but you know what I mean), so we see who has the money!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: House for sale? Land?

    How did you know Burrhead was my informant [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    I still think that would be a great house for you even if my kids are not included LOL

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: House for sale? Land?

    Pro for house---Not sure

    Cons for house---you would be by every day and everytime your wife yelled at you I would have a visit.

    I dont know if they gave it away if the pros could outweigh the cons [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: House for sale? Land?

    i can be the guy who pees in the pool
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: House for sale? Land?

    You can't move....it means I have to find someone else's house that I can throw rocks off of my back porch and hit [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •